Increased completion rates
The implementation of bilingual call center liaisons, combined with process enhancements, was directly responsible for a 23% increase in HRA completion rates over the course of one month.
Relationship building in language
With language and culture no longer a barrier, the insurer was able to build trust and cultivate relationships with LEP members, resulting in stronger engagement rates and a healthier member population.
At a Glance
- Low HRA completion rates within hard-to-reach member populations
- Low engagement rates among members with LEP
- Poor health outcomes within LEP communities
- Trained and implemented specialized bilingual resources
- Developed and tested multilingual outreach and voicemail scripts
- Refined the call flow process to include in-language voicemail management
- Established technical updates to allow for proactive and consistent HRA scheduling
- 23% increase in HRA completion rates over the course of one month
- Significantly improved engagement and response outcomes within 45 days of program launch
- Improved health outcomes for diverse populations through proactively capturing health data